วันเสาร์ที่ 7 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

My Review - MyVideo Talk Studio is For Any Business

Ok first I would like to say Thank You for taking the time out of your day to read my article reviews. In my last article I talked a little about MyVideo Talk Studio's products MYVIDEO DESIGNER Aka Video Email. Let's just say one of the people I sent it to is calling it Emails with Impact. I agree because you are coming right into someone's email inbox not as a link, but with video. It doesn't matter if you are doing it for fun or business you will be witnessing technology in the making since it has just been launched in in the United States about 8 weeks ago. The funny thing is that The company Team Effort International wanted to launch it several years back in like 2002 but we weren't ready for it so they sent it over seas. Believe it or not lots of people were still using dial-up for their internet connection. These days everyone one has a Broadband connection or faster internet connection. So now we can utilize MyVideo Talk Studio! Being available now about 8 weeks they already have about 1400 Reps, because everyone knows technology is something you can count on! I also know they thought it was a great time to get at the top of this Technology Genealogy to reap the benefits of the others who join later. Back to Video Email. It really is a great tool. I add my personal banner to it or my business banner with my photo and logo at the top of the page that is hyper-linked to go to whatever destination desired. Same goes for a decent size picture of choice about (4"x4") hyper-linked also to designation me. Also the fonts backgrounds colors are customizable to your business colors or whatever you want. I use Video Email to promote new products or events to my customer list and family instead of the boring text we are use to. It is so simple to use it literally takes about 6 mouse clicks to set up a new template and if you can click record and send you are fully equipped!That is just a few ways one could use MyVideo Designer.

MYVIDEO CHANNEL- is the one I had a great time setting up recently! I just call it Me Tube. I call it Me Tube for the simple reason that I am totally branded. What I mean by that is you will only see my header/banner my videos. No more related videos and distractions if someone is wanting to know about me or my business. They can concentrate on my content. I am not saying it will replace YouTube, but I am saying it will do wonders on self-promotion or pinpointing your trade or view. YouTube will always be great for info on various topics,but from a business sense you might not want to send your potential customer to your competition. I have heard you get about 10 pages on MyVideo Channel with 6 per page! That's a lot of content!It is awesome because all you do is upload your videos and the tools in MyVideo Channel does all the work for you. What is meant by this is it will convert all your videos into a High Quality video file (Flv). That is so easy! I had to have several different encoders before, but now it is all done for us. Another great feature is when someone visits your site your main video has auto-play built in! I chose a introduction video that welcomes people to my site and also explains the content they experience. Also I gave visual instruction on where to click for more information. Your visitors can also see if you have any live broadcast happening by the clicking the live broadcast tab(located below the banner above). Very easy to set up and get going. Very very powerful product!

MYVIDEO BROADCASTER- is the Flagship product of MyVideo Talk Studio! This allows you to have your very own live broadcaster to host events, trainings, Video Conferencing, and so much more. The kicker is you will be broadcasting in High Definition. Here are some of the things I found to be amazing and beneficial to people in business. You can also customize the huge banner above for your logo and your business banner and slogan. You can also have those items just mentioned hyper-linked to what ever you are talking about during your presentation or training. Can you say POWERFUL? If you have a product or service you could display it in HD Video live in your hand while you talk about it! People get the feel of having it because they can see it! If it was jewelery imagine how it would shine and glitter! People get a chance to see your great product not in a still shot but in a HD video. Right now MyVideo Broadcaster is being compared to the big companies like Go to meeting and Cisco/Web X which have made billions of dollars thus far without the features that MyVideo Broadcaster displays. So you know what is next price. Lets put it like this for the cost to use all the tools in MyVideo Talk Studio monthly vs the cost of Go to Meeting and Cisco monthly MyVideo Talk still beats them on prices. Yes you heard me correctly. For a month service of Cisco or Go to Meeting you get all the tools in MyVideo Talk Studio. The layout pods for chat and slide shows in this amazing presentation product are very easily adjusted too. Also you don't need an expensive webcam to get your videos or broadcasts in HD. The technology they use upgrades your existing webcam to HD! I am using a camera I got from Walmart for 30 dollars!

MyLIVE LEARNING is very powerful for all walks of life. We all know knowledge is power and also if you increase your personal value in life you get better outlooks on life and better paychecks. The people that continue to better themselves continue to make more money. The more info you have better and useful you are in every circumstance. Now imagine being able to improve your knowledge from the privacy of your own home/office.

My Live Learning allows you to access special and VIP live events in Personal Development and Lifestyle Enhancement. Team Effort International is bringing to you: motivational speakers, fitness professionals,language teachers and so many more included in the MyVideo Talk Studio! Just remember with good info in good info comes out! You will really be unique and more valuable. I was always told you have to discipline your disappoints to make it in the world. I couldn't agree more. Television and Radio is so depressing these days so it is time to prepare your mind for nothing but positive thoughts and knowledge! I haven't tried this one yet, but it is to be released at the full launch Aug 6! I can't wait! I listen to Jim Rohn John C. Maxwell and Zig Ziglar. Personal Development is when we make an investment in ourselves. You can't go wrong there!

MY WEBMEETING Allows you to have live conferences! 1 host in video and 6 other people can have have their own videos on the same screen! Plus a chat box for 100+ people. Ok let me explain! You are having a Video conference meeting with 100+ people you and 6 other people are on the screen in their own pods. When one speaker is done you can exchange that person for one of the other 100 attendees! Oh did I mention that it has Audio and Video! Just think how much time and money one could save on traveling for meetings in different countries and states! I thought it would be great for family get togethers too. Sometimes people only see other family members at reunions or funerals. That is very very bad. Not with My WEB MEETING! You can talk to your relatives around the world up to 6 at one time! There is true power in staying connected to your family and business.

MY VIDEOWEBSHOW- You are your own director in this one. You can display what ever content you desire on your own Internet Television show with a chat box! ANYTHING! Think of the power of displaying your talents or products and services being broadcasts like a INFOMMERCIAL! Plus have them loop 24/7 while you are away or asleep! You can even make your shows private and charge a fee to join if you chose to! Plus you can add Google AdSense if you like! Also yo can embed your own videos into other websites and post your shows to Social Media like Twitter or FaceBook etc.! I am sure this feature will be great for anyone selling anything!

Yes indeed all these products and tools will bring any business large or small to the next level and set them apart from everyone else. The most amazing thing that was added to the powerhouse of marketing tools is they actual allow people to purchase it as a rep or distributor. I saw the power of the MyVideo Talk Studio, but I also know a lot of people that could benefit from the tools. Plus the Genealogy only had under 600+ when I joined about 2 week ago and now there are about 1400. Can you see where Technology is going? If so where would you want to be? Along with it or watching it go by like a parade? We all freaked out when email hit the scene. Now what will we do since Video Marketing in HD has been Introduced to the United States! Remember Timing beats Talent every-time.

Thanks again for reading my reviews and articles! Stay true and Stay Blessed Enjoy Life. See you next time.




MyVideo Talk is helping people bring their families closer together and taking businesses to the next level! Get more info about MyVideo Talk Studio and the amazing Compensation Plan/Business opportunity at http://pushplaywithcoachjaye.com.

Email:Bethea.James@Rocketmail.com

Skype: Coachjaye

James Bethea aka Coachjaye

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น